Bad key-id format : STAT [format_kid]
In this application, a key-id may be given as :
Note : using a (8-digit) short-id may cause an error, because different keys may have the same short-id.
- A string of hex-digits :
- ... in upper- or lowercase ;
- ... at least 8 digits long ;
- ... optionally prefixed with
- ... optionally containing white space ; this is stripped first.
- If the length of the string is less than 16, only the last 8 digits are used ;
if the length is greater than 16, only the last 16 digits are used.
- To enhance readability, long keys may be grouped, and separated by an underscore.
This only applies if the length (in digits) is 16, 24, 32 etc.
For instance :8b962943_fc243f3c dc80f2a6_8b962943_fc243f3c d5327cb9_dc80f2a6_8b962943_fc243f3c ad1924e6_d5327cb9_dc80f2a6_8b962943_fc243f3c